Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So the theme is running! Do you run or do you hate to run? Have a brand of favorite shoes? Where do you run? If you could run anywhere, where would it be?

4 comments:

Synduatic Paideia Parthenogenesis said...

Ok - I'm excited about "everything running" because I'm an Ethiopian, it's in my genes :) After ruminating on running for some time, I've often thought: Is running really a sport? I guess it depends on what constitutes "sport"...hmmm...I just thought I'd throw that out there!

sweetpea said...

I love running. I have to exersise every day to keep my spirits high and my body in shape. Running is a great option because it can be done at anytime, anywhere. My ideal running location would be outdoors in some type of state park, early in the morning when the weather is just right.

Marzy said...

Running has been my savior this last year. I have a marathon in 8 days and although my knees are tired from the impact I have been able to deal with stress like never before. Running is definately a sport, more of an individual sport for me. I like how the gear required is minimal and you can cover so much ground on a saturday morning. This is a long post, but recently running makes me feel close to a friend that passed away recently. When he was still on earth he cheered me (and many others) to the finish line on my half marathon in May. lately on my long runs I think about him during the crux of my run. I have had some really intense moments as a result but it has been a good healing time for me too. Didn't know I could get so emotional about running...

Kaili said...

I love running!! I look at exercise as medicine, and always try to get a daily dose. To me, running is especially therapeutic.